Friday, March 18, 2011

Another Blog

Solomon said, "of making many books there is no end." What, oh, what would he say about blogging? With the advancement of technology, we have received many blessings, including the ability to make greater use of the "freedom of the press" ~ but our troubles in some cases also have been multiplied. Should I add my voice to the millions in cyberspace? Even if I actually have enough to say to warrant a hearing, with all the voices out there clamoring for attention, who will listen?

The answer lies in the beauty of blogging: No one has to. If you find me and want to listen, you can. Whether or not I have anything worth saying, you get to be the judge ~ assuming of course you happen to hear my quiet voice in the midst of all the clatter. But you can't hear it, if I don't speak at all. Thus, another blog.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard! Love how your heading looks, your handiwork is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are going to blog! I have wanted to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your quiet voice in the midst of all the clatter :) I like your common sense first post.

    ReplyDelete