Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Autumn Walk

   These pictures were taken in 2012 but never posted. Since September has come around again, and since I'm not finding time for walks and picture taking this year, I post the old ones:

   In July I took you on a walk around the square mile north of my house. I took some pictures on the same section roads on a warm September afternoon. The sun was so bright I had to snap blind shots, but you can get a feel for fall from them. Too bad I can't post the smell and the sound of the wind in the corn. Field corn is the only crop yet waiting for harvest.









2 comments:

  1. Love fall. Beautiful Mom. Austin would love to run up and down your country roads.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes me miss you and Dad, and the quiet of North Dakota country!!!

    ReplyDelete