Monday, April 2, 2012

Home Tour, Main Floor

   The Lord has greatly blessed me with the house I live in, and I have been meaning to show you the inside. I thought I would wait until it was finished, but as the Lord seems to think it good for me that it not be quite finished, I will show it to you as it is.


As you come in the back door, the laundry room:

 Then from the porch/laundry room into the kitchen:
There are stairs to the basement behind the stove.

This is taken standing by the stove. 

Once the light is repaired, we will finish the wall.


 From the kitchen into the dining room:

Standing between the dining and living room, looking back towards the kitchen door and my desk. 
This window looks west and is great for viewing sunsets.

 In the dining room is a door way to the upstairs:

 Standing at the rarely used front door:

View of my door and the doorway into Lee's study:

 Lee at his desk:
 

 From the study, you go into a bathroom:

4 comments:

  1. I just smiled and smiled as you showed me around your home. Your home has a warmth and welcome to it. . . But godliness with contentment is great gain (I Timothy 6:6)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lowered kitchen counter must be perfect for kneading bread! We could use something like that.

    Looks like grandparents live here!

    Love, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The counter isn't as necessary for me as for a "klein," but I do like it for kneading bread!
      These lucky grandparents had three grandchildren here for a couple weeks this winter. One of the things I am thankful for is that the place feels like a Grandma house.

      Delete
  3. Those kitchen cupboards are my favorite kind! I am so not into all the new fancy, smancy laminates. We are looking on craigslist for old wooden cupboards like that to put into our kitchen. I even love the adorable trim. So thankful you are happy there.

    MommaMindy.WordPress.com

    ReplyDelete