Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Patterns for Sale

I like free patterns. I use them a lot, especially as springboards for new ideas. And I enjoy contributing to the plethora of free patterns available online. But since I originally got into this blogging and Etsy business because of the lack of a paying job . . . . I have decided to put up a few of my patterns for sale, mainly those that I have put a lot of time and labor into. Most of them pertain to felted bags. So far I have six:

Cell Phone Pouch with Long Strap, knitted in the round.

Cell Phone Pouch with Long Strap, knitted on 2 needles.








                                       

                                          Kindle Cozy with Heart













Kindle or iPad Cover with Handle and Roses




Kindle or iPad Sleeve 












                         Snails in the Garden Baby Blanket

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! You are so creative, it's nice you're sharing your ideas and abilities with the rest of the crafting world.

    ReplyDelete